Sunday 4 February 2018

Weekly Recap: 1/29 - 2/4

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This week I managed to get a lot of reading done and two of those books are book-to-movie adaptation books as well. I didn't get to blog much as the new semester started and I've had a lot of work but I'm hoping it will die down a little soon.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:





Library: 





Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It

NONE

This Week I Read




This Week I Watched

 



This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
High Heels by Jojo
Union of the Snake by Riverdale Cast
Bloodstream by Transviolet
That Man by Caro Emerald
Heaven by Julia Michaels


Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: January '18 Wrap-Up

Saturday: Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones Book Review

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment