Sunday 18 February 2018

Weekly Recap: 2/12 - 2/18

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Since I didn't read at all last week, I read a lot more books this week. [Also, I was sick so there's that].

This week was difficult as I am sick and recovering but I ended up reading a lot and finishing my January '18 Wrap up!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



 



Library: 





Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It

This Week I Read






This Week I Watched

   



This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
High Heels by Jojo
Union of the Snake by Riverdale Cast
Bloodstream by Transviolet
That Man by Caro Emerald
Heaven by Julia Michaels


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: The Last Magician Book Review

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Spring '18 Most Anticipated Books

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment